At Noble, we are committed to helping people succeed in business, the workplace, the community, and in protecting the planet. As part of our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility, we want to play a role in creating a brighter future for everyone to succeed.
At every level of the organization, we listen to our teammates and our customers to ensure corporate social responsibility is paramount and that all voices are heard. Noble continues to address the challenges and opportunities in our community, within our industry and at our workplace so we can make a meaningful and long-lasting impact for years to come.
To Help People Succeed In Business
At Noble, we want to help our customers succeed. That was our goal when we began 30 years ago and it’s still our goal today. It’s also why our teammates are passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences and delivering the best value-added service in the business.
- Serving the trades across Ontario in Plumbing, HVAC, Industrial, and Fire Protection with a wide range of leading brands.
- Our extensive network of over 50 branches in Ontario, equipped with ample warehouse space and a vast inventory, ensures efficient service.
- Investing in our people and prioritizing exceptional customer experiences to deliver on our brand promise of “Your Success is Our Business.”
- Implementing best-in-class security practices to protect data and privacy.
- Developing and reviewing risk mitigation plans to ensure business continuity.
- Participating in key industry associations to stay ahead of industry issues and trends.
To Help People Succeed In The Workplace
At Noble, we believe in people. We want to help fuel their desire to succeed. That’s why we foster an environment that encourages development and empowers teammates with the resources, incentives, and flexibility needed to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
- Continuous learning opportunities through our comprehensive online Learning Management System.
- Regular networking events to keep our teammates connected and updated.
- Competitive benefits packages, including healthcare coverage, retirement savings, and employee assistance programs.
- Prioritizing safety through stringent health and safety standards and a well-established Pandemic Safety Plan.
- Creating a respectful and inclusive work environment through comprehensive training modules and responsible hiring practices.
- Promoting Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Upholding respect, dignity, and equality through our Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- Emphasizing diversity in job applications and prioritizing skills-based hiring and advancement.
- Commitment to wage equity and advancing Reconciliation through education programs.
- Incorporating land acknowledgments and supporting Indigenous art and cultural expression.
To Help People Succeed In The Community
At Noble, we are invested in our communities’ success. Our goal is to inspire grassroots change at the local level by investing in the education of low-income communities and supporting pathways to employment for marginalized individuals.
- Supporting education through co-op opportunities, donations, and financial assistance to schools.
- Investing in the Careers Education Empowerment Centre for Young Black Professionals.
- Funding the Canadian Women’s Foundation to empower women and girls.
- See more details on our Community Investment page.
To Help People Succeed In Protecting The Planet
At Noble, our team is deeply committed to helping protect the planet. That’s why we’re doing our part to help fight climate change and reduce our environmental impact.
- Introducing fully electric medium-duty trucks and optimizing delivery routes to decrease our carbon footprint.
- Collaborating with local suppliers to reduce the carbon footprint of our supply chain.
- Implementing waste management practices, recycling materials, and reducing water and paper waste.
- Utilizing sustainable heating systems and adopting energy-efficient practices.
- Incorporating innovative technology, like the AutoStore warehouse system, to minimize energy consumption.